Get Your Hands Dirty – Juicy Special Shrimp Boil Recipe
1 person meal with potato, corn, and shrimp with the Juicy Special sauce.
- 4 qts water
- 1 baby red potatoes left whole, or halved if large
- 1 ear yellow corn cut in 2 inch slices
- 1 lb shrimp shell on (26~30pcs Non- frozen)
- 1 cup of liquid margarine (2 sticks of melted margarine)
- 1⁄4 cup minced garlic
- 2 tbsp Juicy Special Seasoning
- 1⁄2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1⁄4 tsp of The Juicy Crab’s Extra Hot Pepper (optional)
Part 1 – Boiling ingredients:
- Put the water in a large stock pot and bring to a boil.
- Add potato and corn to the pot, cover, and let them cook for 30 to 35 minutes until chopsticks or bamboo skewers can easily pierce the potato.
- Use a stainless steel strainer to take out the potato and the corn. Set aside in a plastic bag or a bowl.
- Use a stainless steel mesh strainer to remove food particles in the pot and discard.
- Add the shrimp to the pot and let cook for 2.5-3 minutes until they are cooked through. (big shrimp 3-4 minutes)
- Use a stainless steel strainer to take out the shrimp. Set aside with the potato and the corn.
Part 2 – Preparing the Juicy Special Sauce:
- Put the margarine into a pan
- Melt the margarine over low heat
- Add minced garlic and saute until translucent (30 seconds).
- Add Juicy Special Seasoning and lemon juice
- Add The Juicy Crab’s Extra Hot Pepper (Optional)
- Stir for 30 seconds to 1 minute to mix the the sauce well
- Turn off heat
Part 3 – Enjoy
- Pour the Juicy Special Sauce into the plastic bag or the bowl.
- Shake or stir well until the sauce covers the food.
- ENJOY your homemade Juicy Special Shrimp Boil